BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2010年4月10日星期六

dun ask my y
i did this juz for i'm lazy to type in mandarin

went to hin hwa high school today for "forum"
not really interesting bcoz i dun really like b.m
n the hall was so cold until everyone wan to get out,
so when i try to slip out,
an indian teacher forbid me >.<
well, i juz go back my place since it's goin to have a rest in 10 more minutes
i asked the prefect bside to lend me a coat,
he said the other lot was borrowing from him too,
n said a lot of nonsense,
at last, i failed to have the coat =="
our gang tried the food of their canteen n,
WOW! it was fantastic!
lot better than our.
we stay at the canteen until the prefects n teachers come n make us go back
i wanna go back earlier but there were people threatening me,
so i was forced to break rules xD

opened a QQ account juz now
QQ provides a lot of services
it worth a try
add me:1171052894

0 comments: