BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2008年12月31日星期三

Happy New Year

Today's the last day of 2008, a special year for me.
I got 2 exam this year which are UEC & PMR.
I might not get a very good result but I'm sastified with it. ( Although I know I can do better )
There are so much things happened in this year.

1) "Produce" a SUPER chinese checker >.<
[ I'm half of his teacher but now he is a lot better than me =.= ]

2)I'm started to blog
[ I'm doin this because I wanna stay in touch wif old frens after changing skul ]

3)Started to have tuition
[ which I never did before, just to improve my Math. And I get A in PMR but still getting a B in UEC >.<]

4)Can't PLAY GAMES!!!
[ dunno what happened to my computer, when I play games, it will turn off automatically. T.T ]

5)............................
[ A lot more XD ]

There are somethings I'm going to do next year:
1)Keep playing harmonica.
2)Save money to buy a camera.
3)Starting to plan about establish harmonica society in my new school.
4)Save money to buy a new phone.
5)Study hard of course.

Hope all the things I've planned will be done next year.

Happy New Year!! Happy 2009 to everyone!!

1 comments:

匿名 说...

hope u done well in ur new skol...
gambathe n happy new year =)