BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2009年1月2日星期五

lotsa stuff

Lol, got a new spec 2day, thankyou mummie! muacx!!

Love rope skipping recently. ( I WANNA GROW TALLER!!! >.< )
I'm so short when standing beside all those old frenz. T.T
I do hundred of times one day. >.< so damn tired

Start reading text books lately.
Scared cannot follow the course. >.<
N I found......
Geography in chinese was full with words whole book. Fainted @@
So I juz read a few pages then fell in sleep.
It really hypnotize me.
Chinese, commercial, history are a lot better.
At least i nvr sleep after reading it =.=

2morow will do lotsa stuff
have a hair cut ,packing all my stuff (goin hostel on sunday),check out market c if somethin i need for school...

school's starting n chinese new year coming soon XD ( so fast there's a holiday )
I'm ready for ANGPAU XD
And I will not be able to blog too often, most probaly once a week.
So muz miss me ya!

0 comments: