BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2010年3月27日星期六

Earth Hour & charity bazaar

dunno wat happen to my com,
the setting has " run "
so i have to restart to set my language
but i was to lazy to do it so i post in english.

juz reopen computers n all the lights,
i suggest to switch off all lights 8.30pm to mom but she said we were recycle enough,
it doesn't matter if we dun switch off lights.
but still, i switched off all the lights and computers
i was slightly disappointed that there's no one in my neighbourhood support this activity.
if 2012 is coming they'll said " y dun i support that activity? "
it's too late to apologize
pls leave a green Earth to our children and ourself in the future!

selling Pin Hwa High School's charity bazaar's coupons now,
who's interested can buy from me,
i'll be glad if u support me^^
each have to sell 15 coupons and 1 is for 10 ringgit.
it's impossible for me to buy all of it so i have to go around to sell it.
but i thought internet might help so i juz post it here.
it's a great activity to have although it's a bit tiring,
but i love the last one bcoz i gt loads of food since i have some coupons that i bought for myself.
u'll have some fun there since there were so many games to play

PLS Support Chinese Language Education,
buy 1 coupon and come to the charity bazaar will do,
Thank You!

0 comments: